Dear Laura Inc. (“Dear Laura”, “company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) acknowledges the responsibility and the at most importance of the protection of private information provided to the company by its clients and customers. Dear Laura will observe Japan’s Private Information Protection Law and related regulations and will handle private information accordingly and appropriately to ensure the security and safety of all personal information. We will establish a basic policy regarding the protection of personal information, and our policy and practice extends to all of our employees, who are trained in the protection of personal information, and required to conform to the rules regarding the confidentiality and use of information. The Company shall continuously endeavor to review and improve its activities regarding the protection of personal information.
This policy covers how we treat information such as your name, address, phone number, birth date, and email address (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) that we collect and receive, including information related to your transactions with us, submitted feedback, complete customer surveys, and any inquiries (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) submitted that is maintained in our databases.
- How we use your personal information
Our company uses information and data collected from our customers for the following general purposes.
- （1）To provide company product, and service information.
- （2）To fulfill product purchases, and send promotional offerings and gifts.
- （3）To manage customer account transactions, including financial services such as invoicing, collection and account management.
- （4）To provide effective customer service and counseling service of company products.
- （5）To request comments and feedback about our products and services.
- （6）To conduct market research for the planning and development of new products and services,
or improve the quality of company services.
- （7）To generate and analyze statistical data to assist with product development.
- （8）To improve marketing and promotional efforts, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph (7).
- How we store your personal information
All personal information and personal data collected is kept confidential and secure under a strict management system, and will not be disclosed improperly to third parties.
In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain personal information and data at our discretion, or for inactive accounts that have no transactions for an extended period of time.
- How we share your personal information
The company does not disclose or provide personal information or data to third parties without prior consent from the relevant individual, except in the cases specified below.
- How we disclose・amend your personal information
We may also disclose personal information and personal data where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. Our company will promptly respond to any reasonable and necessary requests concerning disclosure, revisions, additions, deletions, suspension, termination, opting out of third party communications, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure”) only upon request by the relevant individual concerned and only after verification of identity is completed. In conducting such procedures, please note that we may charge an administration fee in the case of any disclosures.
Any inquiries regarding our privacy practices, address concerns regarding the handling of personal information and personal data, or if you would like to request information from us regarding customer information please contact us at:
Dear Laura Inc.
Customer support: 0120-66-9243
Hours of operation: 10:00-17:00
*Except Sat., Sun., and holidays. Hours are subject to change without notice.
- We may amend this private policy from time to time if necessary.